Zurich Insurance plc trading as Navigators & General
Who will have access to your data?
- Data will be used by Zurich in the manner set out below (see “How will we use personal data?”).
What will we collect?
- We will collect names, addresses and other details provided by you when you use our website or obtain a quotation for one of our products or services.
How will we use personal data?
- We will use the personal data you provide to us to answer your request when you contact us with a question or when you obtain a quotation. In addition personal data may be used for management information and research. We may disclose information to companies within the Zurich Financial Services Group, service providers, agents and distribution partners for these purposes. If you buy a product then more details will be provided in the product literature.
- We would like to keep you informed about products and services that we believe will be of interest to you. Unless you instruct us otherwise, we may share personal data that you provide with other companies within the Zurich Financial Services Group and with other companies that we establish commercial links with so that we and they may contact you (by mail, email, telephone or other appropriate means) in order to tell you about carefully selected products, services or offers that we believe will be of interest to you. If you do not wish us to do this please indicate this using the tick box when you enter your details, or contact us using the address provided in the “Further Information” section below.
- For your convenience we may have included links on this website to other sites that we believe you may find useful. These websites will each have their own privacy statement, which may differ from ours. Therefore please ensure, when you click on any of our links, that you read the privacy statement located on the website you have selected. Any websites connected with this site are not within our control.
- Where you have linked to our website from a third party website, we may be required to pass your personal information to the third party. Please read the privacy statement provided by the third party website to make sure that you understand how they will process your information.
- By using this website, you consent to the collection and use of your personal information (including sensitive personal data) by Zurich provided it is used as set out in this Policy. You also consent to the transfer of your information to countries or jurisdictions which do not provide the same level of data protection as the United Kingdom. If we do make such a transfer, we will ensure that your information is appropriately protected.
- You have the right to ask for a copy of the information we hold about you (for which we may charge a small fee) and to correct any inaccuracies in your information.
- The Internet is not a 100% secure medium of communication and, accordingly, we cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted via the Internet. We are not responsible for any damages you, or others, may suffer as a result of the loss of confidentiality of such information.
- We may monitor or record your communications with us to improve our service and for security and regulatory purposes.
- Before you provide us with any personal data about a third party you must obtain the correct authority from the individual(s) concerned and undertake to keep them advised about how their information will be used.
- If your personal details change, please let us know by contacting the address provided in the “Further Information” section below.
Navigators & General
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Zurich Insurance plc is registered with the UK Information Commissioner under the Data Protection Act 1998, Registration number Z9435732